Kill-Kare Raceway Bank 2013

Kill-Kare Raceway Bank 2013

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

BROLEX Drift Round 2 @ St Louis Gateway International

November 17th me and my buddy / professional drifter Mike Feiock went down to a practice event at Gateway Intentional Raceway in St Louis. Minus some starting trouble, my car ran great, and I was able to drive longer then what I had tires and gas for. This was the first event where I felt really good about my driving, and was really able to learn my car. I was also able to tandem with a few people for the first time.

Pictures and Videos from the event:






Proof my E-Brake was working.








Mike Feiock

Some videos. 

First clip is me Trying to chase Mike Feiock.


Practicing Tandem (His car was a little slower then I expected)
 In car of me Linking the whole track for the first time. Throttle was a little inconsistent and my line was not that great, but toward the end of they day both had improved!

No comments:

Post a Comment