Kill-Kare Raceway Bank 2013

Kill-Kare Raceway Bank 2013

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Update

Due to oil pressure engine problems I was not able to make Midwest Drift Union Round 4/Street Life Tour 2012 and unfortunately it was the last MDU comp event of the year. In the 3 days before the event I took the motor apart 4 times each trying different things to fix the oil pressure but was still not able to find the problem.

For the event I had painted my cage, fixed my E-Brake, converted my motor to the Ford Taurus 130amp alternator, and installed a new ACT extreme clutch.

Clutch


Alternator Setup
Most of cage painted (done now)

Today I am still trying to figure out exactly what is wrong with my motor. I believe it is a combination of a worn oil pump and worn bearings. 
The plan is to get everything back together ASAP, and try to get in some practice before the end of the year. 

Possibly renting a track for a day with a few friends, or attend a Halloween drift event in Ohio. 




No comments:

Post a Comment